Sunday, December 18, 2011

Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch

This little jar was part of a gift with purchase at a Clarins counter. I've wanted to try it for the longest time. But I already have too many primers and couldn't justify 30something bucks for 0.5oz of product.

This product claims:
1. to be non-comedogenic - that's true no breakouts
2. allergy and ophthalmologist tested - no reaction to it either
3. smooths skin and refines pores - yes it does

It sort of reminds me of Loreal's Magic Base (which I really like), but better. As it should be for the price. It looks thick and heavy, but feels soft, light and non-greasy. I find patting it on instead of rubbing it in works best for me.

It makes bare skin look polished, and if I had near flawless complexion I'd wear it on it's own. But I don't so I use it as a base, and my makeup glides on.

Definitely worth a purchase… I just need to get rid of something first. That's my own personal rule… the makeup drawer is becoming cluttered. I need to weed it down, by using up the stuff I already own.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lucy thanks for following my blog...i'm following you now too..
    Btw nice post..do you know how much was this? I would like to try it.
    Thanks
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee... the full sized version of this product retails for $32... it's a bit pricey

    ReplyDelete