Monday, December 12, 2011

Dermalogica Clean Start Smart Mouth Lip Shine

One day Jay and I went for pedis, I grabbed a new purse... but forgot to load it with two essentials I really can't do without, lip balm and hand lotion.

Upon arriving at the spa, I was basically all itchy with need, lips felt dry and chapped, and I can't even talk how suddenly sand papery my hands seemed to me.  The spa didn't have a whole lot to choose from, but I was desperate and anything would do.

I purchased Dermalogica's Clean Start Smart Mouth Lip Shine... pricey at $21 CAD but it was worth it. I love the scent of this product... orange creamsicle... yum oranges and vanilla. It is non-sticky, non-tacky, moisturizing, conditioning, very glossy, and it tastes great... new favorite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment