Saturday, December 3, 2011

did you know?

Laura Mercier has a nail polish in her collection? I had no clue, until I read a post by Sandra at 15 Steps then a Beauty Blog (the post isn't about this polish, but it is on her nails). Seriously how could that news pass me by…

The color didn't matter as much as the fact that it was out there, and not in my collection. LM has only one shade so far called Twilight it's a nice looking purple… unlike Joe Fresh who also has a nail polish called Twilight that is blackened green with flecks of gorgeous in it… one of my faves… (JF swatch - HERE).

Anyways I was quick to BBM my husband, who works near Holt Renfrew, to stop by the LM counter and inquire if it's available… he did… and I'm planning to swatch this pretty looking polish eventually :)

2 comments:

  1. if someone asked me to describe my perfect nail polish (not a clue why anyone would do such a thing but you know...) it would look exactly like this. If it's even half as good as the rest of the Laura Mercier products I'll have to pick up a bottle :) Looking forward to the swatches! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy... I can't wait to paint my nails with it... I'm waiting for one of my nails to grow out as it split and looks horrible. But this is shade is the first one I'll be reaching for :)

    ReplyDelete