Monday, December 26, 2011

La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Cream

This cream is formulated to help skin heal after minor dermatological procedures. It is anti-bacterial, fragrance-free, and paraben-free. It contains a copper-zinc-manganese mineral complex that simulates production of new cells and accelerates the reconstruction of the skin barrier. As well as "madecassoside to encourage proper cell organization and procure fast, high-quality epidermal repair".

I haven't had any procedures but I feel acne inflamed skin could use something that speeds recovery. I haven't regretted my purchase. This stuff is amazing, non sticky, soothing, and invisible. I apply it last, and use it as a primer before makeup. I do believe Lisa Eldrige used it in one of her videos.

It tends to smooth out the texture of my face upon application and this might be all in my head but somehow I feel it protects my epidermis :). It doesn't have a scent to it really either.  Love this stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment