Wednesday, December 21, 2011

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Astringent Lotion

This toner claims to tighten pores and reduce pore blockage. It contains "sebum-regulating and purifying ingredients as well as micro-exfoliating LHA".

This is the best toner I've tried to date. I always felt, I cleanse my skin pretty well, and past toners used to confirm that, because there be no trace of makeup on my cotton pad once I wiped my face. But this proved otherwise. I'm not harsh when I wipe a cotton pad soaked with this over my face, I don't scrub, and I haven't changed my cleanser, but every single night, there is some residual foundation left on the cotton.

So maybe some of my breakouts were due to dirt still left on my skin. I was thinking my face was clean when it was not. Also I need to look into purchasing a better cleanser, than the one I currently use.

This product will be repurchased soon. I love how it makes my skin feel, blockage definitely reduced, pore size about the same though :)

2 comments:

  1. la roche posay is one of my favourite brands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's has quickly become mine as well :)

    ReplyDelete