Thursday, December 22, 2011

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo

This product is formulated to help dry and clear up existing acne, and to penetrate the pores to prevent clogging and future breakouts.

I apply this morning and night on my cheeks and forehead, after I have cleansed and toned my skin. This product is non-greasy and quick absorbing. It has really helped heal my skin, and somehow the breakouts are disappearing but my face doesn't feel dried out and tight. My skin has gotten so much smoother. I still have bumps, this is not an overnight miracle cure, it will take time, but the overall texture has improved immensely.

I've read some negative online reviews for it. But we're not all the same, what works for one, might not for the other. For me at least I am happy to say, this  has tamed my adult acne like nothing else has. I love this product, and for now I'll be sticking with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment