Tuesday, December 27, 2011

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Foaming Cream

This is the last product I purchased from La Rochay Posay for my face routine. I'm posting it last in my series of reviews because this is the only one I don't use every single day.

I only use this cleanser about once or twice a week when I feel my skin needs some extra deep cleansing.

Of course it's all about cleaning and tightening those insufferable pores. This is a thick cream, that lathers really well, and feels awesome on my face. However it leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean, and I mean squeaky… and I'm just worried that I'd be over cleansing if I used it everyday, hence only once or twice a week.

Because the amount needed is tiny, and the frequency of use is sporadic, I will not be needing to repurchase this for at least a year I'm guessing. And even when the tube runs empty, I'm not sure if this will be repurchased, I just might try another cleanser in this range, one that doesn't strip my skin of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment