Tuesday, December 20, 2011

La Roche-Posay Routine

My skin has been a pain in the butt for ever it seems like. I've tried so many things, it really boggles the mind… I'm sure I'm not alone here.

Some things were nice, felt good, did not make drastic changes, but didn't worsen the condition… but nothing was really working after a while. I needed an everyday regimen to compliment my masks that would finally give me some results…

Two weeks before our wedding day, I overhauled my daily routine. I know it was risky but I decided my face couldn't get worse than it was. My only regret, regarding my new routine was that I didn't start it sooner.

I've been coming upon La Roche Posay reviews online more frequently in the past months it seemed. All the reviews seemed favorable… so I decided to invest in the line and stick with it for at least 30 days… It's been close to two month…there is a definite improvement, and I'll be sticking with these products for now... I just hope they keep on working...

La Roche Posay is available in Shoppers Drug Mart (that's where I purchased mine anyways), and I would categorize it as a medium priced line…

Below what I use daily (except one which I use occasionally). In the coming days reviews and my thoughts on each one…

No comments:

Post a Comment