Monday, December 5, 2011

L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion



I picked this up at L'Occitane at the end of summer, at half price. I've been using it for the past couple of weeks. It is a very nice body lotion... usually I prefer a cream, because I'm fond of thick rich creams... but this lotion while thinner in consistency than a cream, feels rather rich and moisturizing.

It also isn't really cold and dry here yet, so I think I can get away with something lighter. Come January, February I don't think this would be enough for me.

It contains shea butter, applies easily, absorbs quickly. It has a very settle shimmer to it, when I look closely at my arm I notice fine specks of silver... but they are very fine, my body isn't glittery at all. What I love most about this lotion is the scent...flowery, summery, delicious... and it lasts... I can't get enough.

3 comments:

  1. this sounds lovely, I'll definitely check it out next time I'm in store x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my eye on this for months but I'm always wary of new body lotions - I just hate buying them and finding they aren't half as good as what I already use. Though I actually love the cherry blossom shower gel and ltd edition hand cream from L'Occitane so it seems a shame to not have the body lotion as well! :)

    P.S. their ultra rich body moisturiser is awesome for this time of year! It has so much shea butter it cant fail to leave my skin soft ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. BB and Joy,

    I hope you both like it as much as I do... L'Occitane makes some great stuff. I live by their foot and hand cream :)

    ReplyDelete