Friday, December 2, 2011

Lush: Cinders Bath Bomb and Dreamtime Bath Melt

On Nov. 18th I had my first bath of the season :) I chose Cinders bath bomb and Dreamtime bath melt to soak in.

Cinders is a seasonal bath bomb. I chose it because I heard good review on it, and online description sounded very tempting as well. It contains fizzy candy, that are supposed to give this bomb crackling sound when melting, they also turn your water a tad orange. Cinnamon leaf oil and almond oil scent the water and leave your skin ultra smooth.

This bomb smelled really good in the store. But I like a lot of water to soak in, and this little bomb didn't have the fragrance power to last. It also sunk to the bottom of the tub, and while I heard fizzing when the bubbles broke the surface there was no crackling. I don't see myself repurchasing this one... I need a bigger bomb...

Dreamtime bath melt contains jasmine, lavender, and sandalwood. Smells lovely, but once again, the scent doesn't really stand up to the volume of water. It also contains cocoa butter, that softens and moisturizes your skin... definitely needed in winter. Overall small, but nice, even if the scent didn't really live up to my expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment