Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

I have a few concealers at home... but that didn't mean I did not want another one. The ones I have are good, but I'm always convinced that there is something better out there.

Key points that drew me to this particular product:
- matte finish
- waterproof
- oil free
- non-comedogenic
- sensitive skin tested
- fragrance-free
- dermatologist tested
- long lasting

At $36.00 CAD ($30.00 USD) for 15 ml (0.5 fl oz) it's definitely pricey. I did not make this purchase lightly, but I have no regrets that I did.

This product is heavily pigmented which translates into great coverage. It does not look cakey, and it does wear for a long time. I have a lot of imperfections, I don't have the patience to cover all of them up :) but this does the trick for me, for the most obvious spots.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great! Could you use under your eyes or would it be too heavy? What are the shades like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never used it under my eyes because I'm in love with Clinique Airbrush concealer for that job :) But my friend who does likes it a lot...

    There are 12 shades, matching isn't always perfect, but better than most :)

    ReplyDelete