Saturday, January 21, 2012

2 piece Anthropologie haul

Ever since on a random day we visited this store, whenever we happen to find ourselves in Yorkville I have to stop by, just to browse.

Last time (Jan. 8th) I spotted a deal I couldn't pass up. These pants are most likely pj bottoms, but I see them as something to wear to the beach… so pretty. However I didn't buy them just because they were pretty, that was a factor, but it was the 50% markdown that had me won over.
My second item was regularly priced… there were only two left of this kind… and I haven't seen a jewelry sale there yet… so I said yes to these earrings.
My favorite part about this purchase is the little storage pouch the earrings were put in. Isn't that the most adorable thing ever… so pretty.

3 comments:

  1. Love the butterfly trousers :)I have awarded you the versatile blogger award. Check out my blog for details x

    ReplyDelete
  2. IE - I agree, no regrets with getting those

    Sunny - thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete