Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 Favorites

So New Year is upon us, and I've decided to do a quick post on my favorites in 2011. I'm not doing categories, because sometimes I don't have clear winners. I have a lot of stuff that I really like as well, but this isn't a like post, it's a love post. So I'm simply mentioning those that I would or will spend my money on again, that were my faves:) In no particular order…

Benefit CORALista Blush - I thought this was going to be too shimmery for me. But it's not. I wore this daily. Product is amazing. Love the scent as well.

Dior Aurora - Blush/bronzer combo. Total winner.

Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill - the formula, color payoff, staying power is top notch

bare Minerals Volumizing Mascara - I have samples of other brands that I use because they were free. But when it comes to spending my own money, this is my number one choice.

Sun Protection - Shiseido for face and eyesVichy for body- once I started to use these products I haven't tried anything else. My three sunblock HG products.

L'Occitane hand cream - I've tried others, I always come back to this.

Philosophy Body Scrub - Flavor doesn't matter, it just has to be Philosophy. Another HG of mine. I stock up on this like the apocalypse is coming. I just don't want to be without.

Clinique Full Potential Lip Gloss - it lasts, it's sticky and I love it… sometimes I feel I'm the only one

La Roche-Posay skin routine - it's all so good for me.

Sigma F82 Round Top Kabuki Brush -  the IT foundation brush for me

i on beauty bamboo blush brush - I don't know how I applied blush without it

Shu Umeura Eylash Curler - need to curl my lashes every day… this gem is a cult favorite… and I totally understand why

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Rebelle and NARS lip gloss in Turkish Delight - this one was a surprise to me. On their own I like the first I don't the other. Together match made in heaven. The color is  awesome… For the past 3 months, I've ended my morning makeup routine with this combo. I haven't tired of it yet…


I could probably list a couple more, but I'm going to contain myself… Until next year :)

3 comments:

  1. Great list of products. Coralista is one of my fav go to blushes for everyday. If you like that you should try deep throat from Nars - my all time fav blush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya :) I like your picks! I totally agree about how great Bare Minerals Volumizing Mascara is! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. darling d - I'll be sure to check it out :)

    elf - hi and thanks :)

    ReplyDelete