Thursday, January 12, 2012

CHANEL Illusion D'Ombre Long Wearing Luminous Eyeshadows in Emerveille (82) and Ebloui (86)

Jay's birthday gift to me. My birthday was on Dec. 9th… it's no longer news :) But the gift is. I told him specifically what I wanted, therefore I wasn't surprised to receive it, but I was extremely happy when I did.

When CHANEL released these 6 shadows, I really wanted three. I only splurged on one, Illusoire (83). Now I have my trinity.

These can be worn alone, which I often do, blended or layered. I find Emerveille and Ebloui play so very nicely together, and I tend to pair them together more often than not.

Beauty bloggers all over raved when these hit the counters, so you may have already seen one too many swatches… but here are mine nevertheless :)
flash
daylight (overcast)

No comments:

Post a Comment