Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fresh: High Noon Freshface Glow

A little sample of a product I was curious about. Fresh High Noon Freshface Glow is a liquid bronzer, that adds a bit of color and glow to your face. I use powder bronzer every day but never tried a liquid version.

From Sephora.com:"
"This lightweight, silicone-free formula delivers a hint of sunkissed glow that camouflages small imperfections. It is enriched with nourishing meadowfoam seed oil to soften and smooth the skin, antioxidant-rich pomegranate extract, and vitamins A, C, and E to protect against damaging free radicals. Peony root and lotus flower soothe and tone the complexion, while cucumber extract works to calm the skin and infuses the formula with a natural refreshing scent."  ... sounds good doesn't it...
 the color of the product looks promising for my pale face
 consistency is light, spreads easily, I was worried about streaking but I had none that I could see :)
 to the right of the blue dot, the bronzer worked in...
Overall a nice product, it definitely added that sun kissed look to my face. I've thinned it out a couple of times with my moisturizer to make the little tube last longer. However while I liked it I will not purchase the full sized version. One I have a couple of powder bronzers in my satsh that should be used up, two I prefer powder to liquid, and three it's pricey $36 USD ($41 CAD) for a 1oz tube... at that price I can live without...

No comments:

Post a Comment