Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fresh Sugar Rose Party Favors

The holiday season is over... which does make me a bit sad. I did not loose my head over any limited editions, but I did acquire some items. One of them being this great little package from Fresh. Everything in it I've been wanting to try, and the price for the quality made it worth it.
 I have their lip balm in Honey and love it. Rose is a welcome addition that I've been enjoying lately, post on it tomorrow :)

and the beautiful Sandra from Beauty Balm has graciously passed on The Versatile Blogger award to me. Seven random facts can be found here. I can't limit myself to 15 blogs only... scroll down on the right, you'll find all my current faves :)

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this brand before, but the products look really lovely :) I'll keep an eye out for them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are lovely... lovely and pricey... I find their lip balm is worth the splurge though :)

    ReplyDelete