Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

The gorgeous Steffani from Steffani's Merry Makeup & Beauty Blog, has awarded the
honor to me (an award for bloggers with 200 followers or less). Thank you very  much Steffani.

Rules of the treat :)
1. Thank the Liebster blog award presenter on your blog!
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded your blog!
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog!
4. Reveal your top 5 blog pics!
5. Drop by your top 5 pics and let them know you have chosen them by commenting on their blog!

Very, very hard to pick top 5, but since it's all about blogs with 200 followers or less, I narrowed it down to:

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I'm so glad she gave you this cause now I've discovered your blog and I really like it !!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lucy for the award!!:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks very much! Such an honour to be in your top 5 :)
    -x

    http://makeupmeow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete