Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lush: Golden Wonder bath bomb

I complained that I find bath bombs too small... my little sister heard me, and for Christmas gave me the biggest bomb Lush carries.

Golden Wonder was only available during the Holiday season and is currently sold out, but not before I got 8 more during the 2 for 1 sale.

The fragrance of this bomb is delicious with sweet orange, lime, and cognac oils. It had great fizz to it, and fun color changing properties. I noted white, blue, pink, orange... the center filled with tiny gold stars, that dissolve and don't cause a mess. Bath water was a wonderful blue color. Next time I'll combine it with a bubble bar, like Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds, I think that will be a winning combo.

My order came last night... 8 for the price of 4... I love a good deal... Saturday will be a soak night :)

6 comments:

  1. This was in my wishlist. But someone beat me to it :) I wonder what's the surprise inside? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tiny gold stars fill the inside... or at least that's what was in my bomb... they melt, but look so pretty floating in blue water while they last :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds great, I'll have to double check if the store near me has any of these left :)
    I didn't know they had a 2 for 1 sale on, I must pay more attention and not miss these things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didn't either until my sister told me :) glad i got to stock up a bit this year

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG This was the bathbomb I wanted out of all the Christmas goodies! =) Look at that, all wrapped up, so cute ... now I'm kicking myself for not buying backups of this golden wonders...

    ReplyDelete