Saturday, January 7, 2012

Lush - The Joy of Jelly Shower Jelly

Originally I reviewed this product HERE. I loved the scent not so much the jelly itself. After two uses I put it in my freezer and forgot about it. Seven or so months later, I feel like a bath, and I remember the almost full tub of frozen jelly. Not one to skimp on pampering I used the whole thing in one go. Also I just didn't want this in my freezer any longer.

Jelly was very slippery and hard to hold onto under running water. Even when I kept it in the jar, with my hand over it, it just tried to slip past my fingers. However since this was bath time, it wasn't so much annoying as fun.

I got good foaming bubble action, although the bubbles weren't as thick and rich when compared to a bubble bar. My water was a dark purple grape color, and the fragrance was heavenly.

I relaxed, I soaked, I pruned, I left squeaky clean and smelling good.

In my previous post I said no repurchase… but I'm changing my mind. I think eventually I'll splurge on another jar and have a jelly bath once again.

3 comments:

  1. Hiya! I love lush stuff.. and this sounds amazing. Although, I never really buy tubs from Lush as they always seem so overpriced for how small they are :) xx

    http://i-am-the-elf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds nice, might have to check this out next time I'm in store. Check out my blog I gave you an award x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I do find them a bit pricey as well... but something I just use the excuse "need to pamper myself" to justify a purchase :)

    ReplyDelete