Sunday, January 15, 2012

Matter Company: Blush Body Butter with Bergamot and Vanilla

I purchased this 250ml container at the One of a Kind show that was taking place in Toronto at the end of November. I smelled it, rubbed some on the back of my hand and had to have it.
It is heavy, and moisturizing. This is butter… some would classify it as too greasy… I call it indulgent and silky. It leaves your skin glistening. I love how rich this product is, my skin feels supple and soft, and I feel confident it will remain so even during our winter.
The ingredient list reads very edible:
Soya Bean Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Rosehip Oil, Hisbiscus Flowers, Peony Flowers, Calendula Flowers, Bergamot, Tangerine, Elemi, Palma Rosa, and Vanilla Essential Oils, Vitamin E Oil.

I've sampled Bliss' Vanilla and Bergamot body butter at Sephora… I didn't like it… but I'm in love with Blush Bergamot and Vanilla version :)

The representative at the show informed us that their line is stocked by The Big Carrot, which made me really happy because I'm sure I'll need another tin or two before spring.

Oh I find the price to be quite accessible too, $18.00 CAD. You really don't need much, unless you're as obsessed with body moisturising as me, the ingredients are beautiful, so this is worth pampering yourself with.

2 comments:

  1. The packaging is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree, i love the tin.. although it's not very deep

    ReplyDelete