Monday, January 30, 2012

My picks from Estée Lauder and Laura Mercier Spring 2012 Haul

And I thought I was done with all the spring lines… lies all lies. I couldn't resist the beauty and originality of Tom Pecheux's creation for EL. The collection consists of 10 pieces (1 eye palette, 1 highlighter, 1 nail polish, 2 eye pencils, 3 lipsticks, 1 lip gloss, and a mascara).

While majority of spring collections are all about beautiful pastel colors, Tom was inspired by his vacation to Arizona, and created a lineup of desert themed gorgeous that's impossible to resist. My sister visited Arizona in person, I only Googled it... I understand the inspiration....

I chose 5 pieces for myself:
1. The Topaz Mosaic Pure Color Five Color Eyeshadow Palette
2 & 3. Dramatic Black and Dramatic Teal Pure Color Intense Kajal Eye Crayon
4. Teal Topaz Pure Color Nail Lacquer
5. Pure Color Gloss in Citron Kiss

Then I made the mistake of stopping by the Laura Mercier counter, and left with Lip Shine in Naked Apricot and Sheer Lip Colour in Kissed Lips, which is selling out like crazy in Toronto...

Swatches and impressions coming up soon...

4 comments:

  1. There is some great spring collections this year. I will look forward to your swatches. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is my weakness... of all the collections that come out throughout the year, I tend to loose my marbles when Spring colors start to come out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comments over at my blog xx really appreaciate it xx Ive never tried Laura Mercier before but its one of these brands I keep meaning to try - do you have any stand out products that you would recommend ? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi LF,

    Overall I find Laura Mercier to be a great brand... my two fave products form them are their Metallic Crème Eye Colour tubes and Eye Basics :)

    ReplyDelete