Monday, January 2, 2012

small Lush haul

Starting on the 26th of December Lush had a 2 for 1 sale (two items for the price of one). Lush at Eaton's Center was all sold out by the time I got there. But a few days later I visited Lush on Queen St. and they still had some items in stock... I couldn't resist passing them up...
I picked up a few bubble bars:
2 of Candy Mountain
2 of Magic Wand
2 of Gingerbread House

And 1 purple and gold bar that I can't seem to remember the name of. It wasn't part of the promotion, it just looked intriguing to me.

I received a sample of Coal Face Soap, that I'm looking forward to trying, and several wonderfully relaxing baths to come.

5 comments:

  1. Nice! I do like Lush but I'm quite bad at buying from them since the shop closest to me is always absolutely packed! I can't even get close enough to pick up a soap.. but I may have to brave it for this deal! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Lush products! Enjoy them, they look fab <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. elf - i tend to avoid crowded places as well, but I will brave it for a sweet deal :)

    Becks - Lush is turning me into a prune... love to soak and read :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks. Phoenix rising is super gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you PB... for naming that bubble bar... I'll be soaking with it soon :)

    ReplyDelete