Friday, January 6, 2012

Thomas Sabo Charm Kiss Shower Cream

This item was not purchased. Jay was given this treat. He's has his HG body cleanser and not even Thomas Sabo can make him stray. So I decided to use it and give a quick review.

I like the packaging. I don't know why it's classified as cream because this is a clear yellow gel. The fragrance isn't overpowering, it's nice actually, fresh, soft, and sexy. It rinses away with the bubbles. My skin feels pleasantly clean after my shower, no tightness or dryness.

I did some online research to check the price tag on this item. This 200ml tube retails for 19.95 EUR, approximately $27 CAD. That is one pricey body cleanser. So while I'll enjoy it while I got it, there is no way I'll be spending my own money for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment