Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wish/Want/Lemming List Vol. 1

During a quiet moment, my mind started to wander… I started daydreaming about makeup and cosmetics of all things :) and things I would love to try and own…
1. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Blue Essential Kit - not that I need them, but they're vegan, and I want one :)

2. Chantecaille Just Skin - online research leads me to believe I'm shade Bliss. I'm resisting the urge to visit the counter and test it… but come summer I think I'll give in to temptation, and splurge. This is pricey $64 USD.

3. Kiehl's Creme de Corps - it's just a matter of using up what I have, then I need to give this a try.

4. Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado - I hear it's rich and moisturizing, and I need something heavier to use at night. My under eye area is feeling a bit tight and dry when I take my makeup off.

5. By Terry Blush Terrybly in Cheek to Cheek (#1 Rose) - Sephora in Toronto used to carry By Terry products, but no more it seems.  I don't wish to purchase without an in person swatch first.  I missed out…

8 comments:

  1. I have tried the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado, it's amazing! really refreshes the eyes and it definitely is moisturising, you must try it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh that's great to hear, I caved and picked up a jar... haven't used it yet :)

      Delete
  2. I totally have wanted the sigma bunny brushes too ever since they came out :) xx

    http://c-a-tmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope to own them by the end of 2012 lol

      Delete
  3. I just made up my wish list, and now I want even more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, sitting surfing the net for the past 15 minutes has me mentally adding 3 more things to my list :)

      Delete
  4. I really want the Sigma Bunny collection. The Kiehl's Avacado eye cream is amazing, highly recommend it. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that brush collection does appear to be very popular :)

      Delete