Monday, February 27, 2012

Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Golden Light

I had my makeup done at a Bobbi Brown counter sometime last year... at the end of which somehow I purchased a bronzer, that I really didn't need... bronzers is not something that I got through very fast...
 the shade is Golden Light (light tan)... the formula soft finely milled powder... no shimmer, no shine, the product is matte
 It is a very lovely bronzer, and I have not been disappointed in how it applies, looks, or lasts... highly pigmented, I barely need to touch my brush to the compact to get all the color I need...

12 comments:

  1. This looks really nice, I've been looking for a nice matte bronzer :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. matte bronzers are my favorite, and this one has a shade range which is nice

      Delete
  2. I have heard a lot about this bronzer and how good it is. I always seem to get addicted to buying bronzer once spring begins but never use them up. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to use up a bronzer... i'm on my way with one... but it'll be a while yet

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. yes, it is, and eventhough i didn't really need it, I'm not regretting buying it

      Delete
  4. This is a nice color. I personally don't use bronzers but I love the way they look- and I think if I would use one- it'd be matte and around this tone of color too. I bet it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use to pass on bronzers, until someone used it on my face, and I realized, hey I can actually pull it off :)

      Delete
  5. I love bobbi brown! my favorite eye shadow is from them!

    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, I also have a couple of BB favorites :)

      Delete
  6. Hi Lucy
    I think this might be my next blusher purchase sounds good and I love BB products.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been very happy with all the BB products I've tried to date, including this bronzer :)

      Delete