Friday, February 3, 2012

Clarisonic

I've had this gadget for a couple of years now. Bought it during a super blockbuster deal on the Shopping Chanel. I  no longer remember what I paid for it, but it came with brushes and cleansers and I couldn't believe the price.

I've stopped using it when my face when through a "horrendous" phase as this seemed only to aggravate any existing issues. However after a couple of months with LRP products, I reincorporated this into my evening cleansing routine.

I've been using it daily for over a month, and no adverse reaction. Quite the opposite actually, each evening my face feels clean but not stripped. Skin appears smoother after use, and a number of my bumps have disappeared. The brush has quite a bit of makeup on it once I'm done, and I use it after I've pre-cleansed with an oil. So it seems, it is doing it's best at keeping my epidermis dirt free and radiant.

Now I have the old original version but I love it. I love that it has no cord and I can use it in the shower. I know there is a newer version out there with variable speeds and such, but I have no need for that. One is plenty, I use it as advised, switching from forehead to nose and chin, to cheek, to cheek, with each beep. When it breaks, I'll consider an upgrade :)

6 comments:

  1. My Clarisonic Mia is probably my absolute favorite beauty product. It has helped my skin SO MUCH! I recommend it to everyone.

    I'm very glad to hear it's working out good for you! Theres no need to upgrade if what you have gets the job done! lol

    Great post, thanks for sharing!

    xoxo Aisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aisha... I agree if it works don't change it :)

      Delete
  2. Loveeeee Clarisonic! I bought my Clarisonic Mia last year in Las Vegas and I cant live without it!!!!! Glad u can finally use yours again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too... I can't believe how well it's working now that the skin on my face has normalized :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the review! I've always been curious about the clarisonic. :)

    ReplyDelete