Thursday, February 2, 2012

Estée Lauder Pure Color Gloss in Citron Kiss

I wasn't sure about this item until I found myself at the EL counter... then I couldn't resist it. Packaging is divine, hefty and luxurious. The color a nice summery shimmery yellow, complements the gold cap very well
No lip swatches, as I'm dealing with some dryness currently... but look at that gorgeous lemony color.
The color does not translate on your lips... which is a good thing because I don't think yellow lips would be very flattering... however it adds a nice luscious wet look. Love the formula as well, there is no overpowering scent, and the formula is not sticky... but it does feel a bit heavy and buttery...
a quick shot of the applicator... lol... looking that that color, has me craving something sweet and lemony :)

6 comments:

  1. i love the estee lauder pure color lip gloss, they are so dreamy and smooth on the lips i love the feel of them on my lips. they last awhile too :) this one reminds me of honey for some reason hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's a perfect description for it :) delicious pale sweet honey :)

      Delete
  2. i wanted to try this product, thanks for the review. Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this EL lipgloss is a winner in my book... can't wait to acquire some more :)

      Delete
  3. I've never tried any lip products from Estee Lauder, but I'm a massive fan of yellow, gold and green glosses for layering. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this one is surprisingly delicious and my only yellow gloss, I didn't think I'd like it as much as I do :) and you're right, great for layering :)

      Delete