Friday, February 10, 2012

Giorgio Armani Waterproof Eye Liner Pencil in Copper (4)

Giorgio Armani eye liner pencils are my all time favorite. The texture, color, and wear is A+. They are not cheap... but this is Armani after all. For Spring 2012 two new limited edition pencils were released... I splurged on one in Copper. 
It is lovely on it's own used to brighten your eye area... but it also works really well layered over darker liners.. personally I am partial to this in my inner corners and on my bottom lash line... now for some swatches...

2 comments:

  1. Y'know something? I'm a massive GA fan and asolutely love their lippies, mascaras and foundations... Yet I've never tried their eye pencils! You know what's going to happen now, don't you? ;-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GA has one of the best formulas for an eye pencil out there, you'll turn into a collector just like I did :)

      Delete