Two, I have something worth giving away :)
And that something is limited edition Shu Uemura "Burning in Water", eye and cheek palette by Wong Kar Wai form this past 2011 Holiday season, along with a lippie from the same collection called Glitter Fuse.
For swatches you'll just have to troll the web, I can't stick my fingers in a product meant for someone else :)
Now for some rules:
1. You must be a GFC follower of this blog. New and existing followers are welcome to enter.
2. You must be over 18 years of age to enter or have your parents permission if you're not.
3. I will take utmost care to carefully package this gift, but I am not responsible if the post people, break it, loose it, or for international entries if the customs adds an additional fee onto it.
4. Giveaway is open to all… however I'm not accountable for any package content restrictions your country may have.
5. To enter, simply leave a comment expressing your interest in this giveaway with your email address so that I may contact you if you win.
6. Only one entry per person.
7. Winner will be chosen using random.org on March 4th, in the following way: first a list of all the entry names will be randomized, then a random number will be chosen. Name spot number corresponding to the number randomly chosen will be the winner. I hope that makes sense to you all :)
Thank you to all who enter… and GOOD LUCK! :)