Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil

It Cosmetics claims that this pencil not only fills in your sparse brows, or gives you some if you have none, but it also "targets the look of brow hair loss, and helps restore your brow hair follicles"… wow I need that.

Some more It Cosmetics stats:
• Contains Brow Enhancing Saw Palmetto, Nettle Extract, Horsetail Extract, Green Tea Extract, Grapeseed Extract
• Paraben-free, Non-comedogenic, Hypo-allergenic
• Waterproof, Sweatproof and Smudge-Resistant
• Universal shade adjusts to all skin tones and hair colors

As I was reading, I liked this product more and more. It comes in a very handy twist up tube (no sharpening needed) and has a brow brush attached at one end.
To achieve your desired depth of color, simply adjust your pressure, for lighter color press lightly, for darker color press more firmly. Sounds easy, doesn't it? The stylus is oval shaped for easy angling...
Well it's definitely easy to use, and easy to blend out, and it wears all day. As for color matching, I've had no issues. Below I drew a few lines using different pressures so you can see the shade gradient.
I haven't seen any positive brow growth, but it's only been a couple of weeks and I'm not a dreamer :) For the universal color and ease of use this pencil gets my stamp of approval.

Check out my SHU UEMURA GIVEAWAY! 

4 comments:

  1. This seems pretty cool. I have over plucked...super guilty of that in the past so this sounds pretty cool. And I like the fact it that it comes with an eyebrow brush. I always have to use one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes the eyebrow brush was a total selling point for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, I've never heard of this before, it looks like a fab idea. I've only just found your blog and am now a follower. :-) xx

    http://thebeautyoflouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Louise, following back :)

      Delete