Saturday, February 4, 2012

La Roche-Posay Physiological Shower Gel

Love affair with La Roche-Posay continues. I've decided to try their shower gel as well. Formulated for sensitive skin, it should be suitable for everyone. It is soap-free, alcohol-free, dye-free, paraben-free.

Scent is light and clean, and lathers easily. As body washes go, it's pretty excellent, leaves my skin, feeling clean and smooth but not dry. What else is there to say, this is a worthy addition to my shower… it makes the repurchase list.

I should probably mention the only tiny con. The bottle is very similar to my La Roche-Posay shampoo. This bottle is lighter in color but I always mix them up. One must read the label before use… so really it's not a big deal, but I felt the need to mention it :)

4 comments:

  1. haha you do the same as me, i have had to seperate the two to different sides of the bath to stop me from messing them up lol

    following you sweety if you could follow me back ill appreciate the support.

    http://shimmerglitzandglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha glad to hear I'm not the only one... and I'm following back :)

      Delete
  2. paraben free shower gel...now that's what I need!

    thanks for sharing!

    xoxo Aisha

    ReplyDelete