Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Laura Mercier Lip Shine in Naked Apricot

This is also a first from Laura Mercier for me... something about this gorgeous glossy peach had me saying "yes".
It ads just that right amount of oomph to your kisser when worn alone... a touch of color, a coat of sheen...
the fact that it comes in a pot might be a deterrent for some... but it's just an incentive to keep your hands clean, and making sure you have a sanitizer in your purse at all times :)
below two pictures of Naked Apricot layered over Kissed Lips... delicious...

6 comments:

  1. I've got it too - is a lovely shade and I quite like the texture.

    By the way, have you tried any of Laura's foundations? I have the oil free one sitting in one of my drawers but haven't got round to testing it (haven't heard much praise for it and don't wanna risk looking blotchy/streaky/greasy at work).

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have two LM foundations the Oil Free and her Silk Creme Foundation, and I'm really happy with both.

      Silk Creme is a bit harder to work with, especially if you have any dry patches, but love the coverage; and her Oil Free is one of the faves in my drawer. I like the finish and the feel, and no breakouts :)

      But I have read some unhappy reviews on both as well, so, you won't know which group you fall in unless you try it... I suggest on a weekend :)

      Delete
  2. I love apricot lip colors, I'm still wondering why after seeing this- I didn't see an peachy colors in my makeup box.. =-/ love the gloss- its gorgeous and looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I realized as well that I don't have enough peach/apricot shades in my stash :) this shifted the balance a bit, and is my current fave :)

      Delete