Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Laura Mercier Sheer Lip Colour in Kissed Lips

It feels as if this lipstick is the IT item this spring. I snagged the last one from Holt Renfrew at Yorkdale. This is my first Laura Mercier lippie, and I'm glad I chose Kissed Lips.
I love this color... a kind of sheer red with a touch of pink...The formula is outstanding, very hydrating and conditioning at the same time. This feels lovely on your lips...
the only drawback that I have is that it has a bit of that "lipstick" taste... I prefer for my lip color to be flavorless or vanilla based... the "lipstick" flavor is not my fave... but not that hard to get used to... the color has me forget the flavor :)

6 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely colour, I have never tried Laura Mercier lip products before. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was never really tempted by LM lip products before either... then this came along, and I couldn't resist :)

      Delete
  2. I have about 20 (yes, really!) Laura lippies.. Love 'em. Though I have to say - there aren't many that are strongly pigmented and they never last very long. Who cares - the shades are pretty! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG that is some serious lippie love :)

      Delete
  3. If you want to read something wrote by Zafon, you must try 'The Shadow of the Wind' :))) his best book, definitely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestion Monika, I'll be looking for it this weekend :)

      Delete