Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A little bit of Shu Uemura Faux Lashes Madness

At the beginning of February, I was presented with 4 pairs of Shu Uemura faux lashes... these pairs are way more extreme and outrageous than what I'd ever wear... however now that I have them I'll have to find occasions to sport them... because they are kind of beautiful and fun...
 First up, Neo-Tokyo Odyssey pair - Neo Sparkle lashes. The packaging is so exquisite, I was in love with the box before I even seen the product :)
 Lashes are handmade and as sparkly as the box.... disco balls for your eyes :)
 Second pair, Takano Dream Coaster lashes... this box looked fun and intriguing...
 inside the most ridiculous pair of lashes... I don't know if you can see but each pair has two extra long pieces that end in a feather type fan... they also include some fun stickers that you can stick to your lashes...
 Third pair, Magical Windfalls... are individual pieces that you can wear on outer corners... or I suppose you can line them up for a full eye look... lol... I'm not sure...
 Fourth and last pair, Dazzling Sapphire Diamante lashes... I think these are my favorite...
now I need a party aspect to my social life :)

Check out my SHU UEMURA GIVEAWAY! 

6 comments:

  1. I totally want these for the hunger games premier! Totally citizen of the capitol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha didn't even think of it... that's a great idea :)

      Delete
  2. You shoud wear them to the Sat. market! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaha, that image is just so funny

      Delete
  3. These are amazing. I wish I could apply false lashes, I have tried so many times and I just can't get then hang of it. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my shaky hands and blinky eyes don't want to coordinate most of the time either... but eventually I'll get the hang of it :)

      Delete