Friday, February 24, 2012

Matter Company: All Heal Salve

A little sample tin purchased at the One of a Kind show in November. I wasn't sure when I'll be using it, or if I would ever need it. But as the cold weather rolled around, a dry spot on my hip that first appeared last year, made a come back. So I grabbed for this…

Recommended for body parts affected by the wear and tear of the elements (I didn't know if my hip qualified). But since it claims to smooth and soothe cuts, scrapes, cracked heels on gardeners, campers, and other 'outdoor warriors', even doggie paws, I felt I qualified.

This green pea soup colored salve has a very slight medicinal (green) scent to it. It's so light that I only smell it when I hold the tin under my nose and inhale deeply, when I'm rubbing this on my hip I can't smell it. To get the product out, I scrape the back of my nail over it…once I have some the desired amount, I apply to hip… this stuff melts and feels like oil. It soothes the itchy dry spot and makes me feel good.

Ingredient list is also delicious if not vegan: olive oil, comfrey leaf, burdock root, chickweed herb, plantain leaf, chamomile flowers, beeswax, vitamin E acetate, essential oils of tea tree & lavender.

This is not a must have repurchase for me, simply because once the dry spot goes away, I will have no further need for it. But who knows, maybe next winter I'll get myself a mini tin again.

my SHU UEMURA GIVEAWAY! 

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like a good product to have in your cupboard, just incase. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I'm coming to this realization as well :)

      Delete
  2. I didn't know about this product, it's amazing!

    Have a great weekend :)

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico em casa"



    ReplyDelete