Sunday, February 5, 2012

repurchase haul

Sometimes I tend to mention that a product is worthy of a repurchase but never actually say when or if I do. Well as you would have it, somehow I managed to run out of a whole bunch of stuff, basically at the same time, and decision time came: do I want to repurchase or do I want to venture into unexplored?… The following were a no brainier repurchases. All these products really work for me, I love them, and need them…

1. Shiseido Sun Protection Eye Cream Spf 32 - I've lost count on how many times I've bought this, I use it every single morning. Sun protection for eyes is a must for me, and this cream is lovely.

2. Shiseido Ultra Sun Protection Cream For Face Spf 50 - Any cream with spf of 15 is not enough of a sunblock to wear on it's own I feel. On top of my regular non-spf moisturizer every day I protect my skin with this product. It has also been repurchased countless times… It doesn't make me oily or shiny… works great under foundation or not… being without it would be torture

3. Vichy's NormaDerm Active Anti-Imperfection Concentrate - green, non greasy, non-drying, great smelling creamy spot warrior. Now that I've got majority of my face under control, this works even better on the occasional odd breakout.

4. La Roche-Posay Effaclar K - I don't know why I didn't try this sooner… it works… it really works

5. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Astringent Lotion - see #4

6. Lush Coalface Cleanser - I had a tiny sample, it grew on me. I guess this is not so much a repurchase, but a post sample convert first time purchase :)

8 comments:

  1. I like the sun protection by Shiseido too.
    http://sunnielcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a faithful fan, and I hope they never discontinue or reformulate it :)

      Delete
  2. Nice skincare haul ! I have not tried any of the products but have heard great things about the brands. I am curious about the eye cream :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they eye cream is worth trying, I'm a huge fan of it, it's the one thing I'm never tempted to give up or switch up :)

      Delete
  3. I can't imagine my life without the Vichy anti imperfection concentrate. It's amazing! I will probably keep buying it for the rest of my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that Shiseido sunscreen! Thinking if I should try the cream or the face/body version :) I love doing a repurchase, it has such a nice satisfying feeling hahha

    I am currently too, running out of things at about the same time lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is a tough choice... I chose the one for face only as I have a favorite body sunscreen from Vichy... and I agree doing a repurchase haul is very satisfying :)

      Delete