Sunday, February 12, 2012

Shu Uemura Shimmer Eyeliner in Comet Silver

A first makeup item from Shu Uemura in my stash... this treat came from Jay... This is also my first liquid eyeliner... I never invested in one, because I don't have steady hands :)
However this being a sparkle eye liner, it is very forgivable in shaky hands... unless you stick it in your eye... then it burns... The applicator is cone shaped sponge, and extremely easy to maneuver.
Below arm swatches, layered over a black pencil, brown pencil, green pencil, and on its own... first daylight shot...
next two... flash shots...
The wear of this eyeliner is excellent, these were swatched sometime around 1pm... 11 hours later all looked just as good... absolutely no smudging or fading... 

And yesterday I found THIS, I'm hoping to get a chance to play with these products... and at least add the nail polish to my stash :)

No comments:

Post a Comment