Saturday, March 3, 2012

11 Questions Tag

The lovely Mittens who has a great little blog worth checking out called Discovering… tagged me in the 11 Questions Tag… Now there are rules and such that you have to follow and I'm going to break most of them… because I'm just no good…
1st Rule - share 11 random things about yourself… I share a bit on this blog… I don't want to be an open book
2nd Rule - tag 11 people… no I just can't… while I welcome these tags, I don't know if others do and I don't want to ruffle any feathers… plus I'm just no good with coming up with original questions

But the one thing that I will do is answer the 11 questions I've been tagged in, because that's a nice polite thing to do… and come to think of it, it could also count as 11 random things you didn't know about me…

1. What is your dream job.
I really want to be a fiction/fantasy writer, but I have absolutely no imagination, and no story telling skills :)

2. Why did you start blogging?
As an outlet… and once this beauty/makeup obsession took hold, I wanted to document my products, experiences… it's my public beauty diary.

3. Do you have any makeup that you could not live without?
I don't want to go without mascara… I just don't.

4. High end or high street shopper?
High end… I'm a snob like that… I'd rather have 3 high end things vs 300 high street anything. Label whore all the way…

5. Who's your favourite style icon?
I don't try to emulate anyone's style, it could get pricey… I dress in what makes me happy… but if I was a size 00 I'd love to raid Victoria Beckham's closet :)

6. Gel, pencil or liquid eye liner?
Pencil… love them, but they have to be creamy.

7. What's your favourite nail colour?
Gray, or gray like shades :)

8. High heels or flats?
Flats… you never know when you'll need to run… but I do love to put on a heel now and then too :)

9. What's your favourite alcoholic drink?
Currently the Old Fashioned… bourbon is my weakness… and husband mixes it best.

10. Do you have a skin care essential?
Effaclar Duo and Effaclar K by La Roche Posay… I'm not complete without them.

11. What's your most expensive beauty product?

A serum by Amore Pacific… it cost over $300 CAD… one day I'll bring myself to write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment