Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dior: Dior Addict Lipstick in DiorKiss 578

Ok, I've had sample lipsticks before. They look like little pill cards, see example here, pretty shades, but the packaging isn't very convenient… so this one takes the cake. It was part of a Dior gift with purchase at Holt Renfrew, so maybe that's the reason behind it's adorableness.
 I wanted to compare it with a regular Dior lipstick… but I don't own any Dior  lipsticks...hmmmm... so instead I'm comparing it to a Givenchy one, which has very similar packaging style.
 Now the color in the tube looks bright and fun, but it is not scary. It is rather gorgeous a bit on the sheer side and extremely everyday, every occasion appropriate. First up, arm swatch…
 Next let me pucker up for you :) well not really…
Ok, love it. I think all lipsticks should come in two sizes. I'd totally expand my range into the bright and bold with minis… they'd be affordable, adorable, and irresistible :)

4 comments:

  1. I agree- if there were minis I would get more of them in bright colors. Your swatch looks great and the color is just as you said- everyday wearable. My kind of color!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm liking it so much I think I might invest in the full sized version :)

      Delete
  2. Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hubba hubba!!! Love me some dior, looks gorgeous on u xxx

    ReplyDelete