Saturday, March 3, 2012

It Cosmetics Airbrush Illuminizer - Poreless Finish HD Illuminizer

This was purchases as a part of a set from the Shopping Chanel in January.
I should have taken a picture of it, but since I didn't I'm simply retyping the info from the back of the box:
"Weightless and superfine airbrush illuminizer infused with hydro-collagen, silk, and Vitamins K, A, C, & E transforms your skin for a poreless, shine-free complexion and lit-from-within glow. Gently absorbs, excess oil and minimizes the apperance of fine lines, pores, and imperfections for an airbrushed, soft-focus finish.

Ideal for all skin types, even sensitive skin, Suits every skin type.

Talc-free. Oil-free. Fragrance-free. Paraben-free. Non-drying. Hypoallergenic."

Below the first shot of the product. It comes with a small powder puff, that I have no use for.
The product is light beige in color, and extremely finely milled. Feels like silk :)
some of it on my hand...
Now getting down to the good stuff... my thoughts :) The feel and texture of this product is outstanding. I use a big fluffy brush, and a tiny amount of product. This is an illuminizer and therefore not suitable for my face as an all over setting powder. I think it has this pearl like finish, and I just feel too illuminated with it all over my forehead :). It has absolutely no oil-control... within a couple of hours my face was desperate for some blotting.. I was an oily-illuminated mess... and my pores remained at their usual size...

This works better for me as a spot highlighter. It does provide a beautiful soft glow on your skin. But given a chance I wouldn't purchase this product, because I already have a life-time supply of highlighters. The only reason I kept it, is because I like everything else that came with the set...

Below buffed into the back of my hand... hope you can see the luminosity... it is pretty... I like it... just don't love it :)

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER MY SHU UEMURA GIVEAWAY! 

2 comments:

  1. It does have a pretty glow, it looks good as a highlighter :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree highlight yes... but this product was used as an all over face powder on the models on tv, and I don't know why.. too shiny :)

      Delete