Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer

This is the top seller of this company I believe. You should see the transformations shown on tv… like OMG!. This concealer is not only suitable for your eye area, but can also double as a full coverage foundation. And a girl with a face full of post-acne scarring is all about full coverage everything :)
The real test for this stuff came in Costa Rica. We were attending a wedding the weather while not humid was still very hot and due to mixed up directions we had to hike through some greenery and then over some rocks to get to the location... very sweaty... still this stuff held under my eyes and on my face. I used a very sheer layer on my face to gently even out my complexion. Only a touch is needed and I buffed it out with my Sigma F80. This stuff wore wonderfully, lasted all night... well it did fade a bit (it was after all a hot Costa Rican night) but it faded evenly, it did not crease, travel, separate or split... I'm glad I packed this little tube along...
 
Highly recommended for those who want full coverage, have a little patience for blending and buffing... and fit into the very limited range of shades. Only 4 at this time, but the company claims that 70% of us fall into the second shade called Neutral Medium... that's the one I bought, and it is close enough of a color match that I can work with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment