Saturday, March 10, 2012

Kiehl's Creme de Corps

A pricey purchase. $87 CAD but for a whooping a 1 liter bottle  from Kiehl's on Queen St. W... curiosity was eating away at me.

I've decided to acquire it after a random magazine flip at the dentist office. I don't remember the magazine name, but it had Katie Holmes on the cover. Inside an interview and more pictures of Katie. In one photo a gentleman with his hand on her leg… the caption underneath read something like … so and so applying Kiehl's Creme de Corps to Katie's legs before the shoot… and that's it, that's all I took away from the article, actually the whole magazine…

I had to try this product. Good enough for Katie, good enough for me :) The reason I purchased the 1 litre bottle vs a sample 100 ml, is the price for the amount... quantity vs $$ this was the best option.

 This lotion is extremely moisturizing ... my skin loves it... there is no real scent to it, it's rich, calming, soothing, smoothing, and simply lovely... Some say they find it a bit greasy but I'm not sure what they're talking about... this is a tub of wonderful, and I'm sticking with it...

2 comments:

  1. I have tried a sample of this before and it is lovely, but so expensive. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is pricey... but my skin feels so amazing, that I feel the purchase was a worthy one... don't know if I'll repeat it though...

      Delete