Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Korres: Pomegranate Cleansing & Make Up Removing Wipes For Oily And Combination Skin

I decided to stray from my regular brand and try something new. I rely on make-up wipes to take of my face camouflage before a workout. I did not do any prior research on these, but for $16.00 CAD I decided to take my chances. Plus I really liked the oily/combination skin type these are supposedly formulated for.

This being a Korres product, the wipes do not contains any: parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, or GMOs. They do contain pomegranate extract and vitamin E which have antioxidant protection, and help tone, refresh, soften, and moisturize. The size of the wipe is generous, big and very soft. It's also perfectly wet and my skin is left pleasantly clean, hydrated, with no tightness after use.

While all of this sounds nice there will be no repurchase for me; because when I first open the package I kind of like the scent. But it lingers on my face... and lingers... and lingers... eventually making me nauseous and headachy, and I don't consider myself scent sensitive in the first place.

Also my first choice Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes offers me 5 more wipes per package for a dollar less, and no heavy fragrances :)

2 comments:

  1. argh i hate it when the scents from wipes linger #product fail! p.s I picked up another tendertone in 'purring' now i have one of each - total 4 .. woo hoo! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol.. it's tendertone madness... if MAC only had them in their permanent line :)... and yeah total product fail, too bad it had potential

      Delete