Monday, March 12, 2012
Here's what to do if you accidentally crazy glue your fingers together.
2. Allow your husband to laugh at you, as he is the one researching online for a solution.
3. Soak your glued digits in warm soapy water for a few minutes… to my sinkfull of water I added a few pumps of hand soap and a small handful of Tide detergent… for that extra soapy feel.
4. After a few minutes of soaking, with a cotton pad or a q-tip dab at the glued area with some acetone… I had some Zoya remove+, which is a low acetone formula and it worked.
5. Once your fingers are unglued wash again in warm soapy water removing any glue residue, dry, and moisturize the traumatized area.
6. Reflect on the long minutes of panic you had, imagining yourself trying to clear customs with a large pin stuck between your thumb and index finger.
7. Promise yourself to take crazy glue seriously from now on :)