Sunday, March 11, 2012

Lush: Dragon Egg bath bomb

I've read 6 books in a row that dealt with dragons, and I have 6 more dragon books on my shelf that need to be read… I seem to be in some sort of dragon phase… and it has spread to my bath products as well.

I give Lush 5 stars for this one. It is sizable, it melts slower then your average bath bomb, it turns your water a lovely orange color, it smells like sweet citrus….and what makes this bomb a dragon? Well other than it's dragon like spotted egg shape :) (not that i've ever seen one), the core is filled with extremely fine gold glitter.

I combined this bomb with my Magic Wand bubble bar. The glitter was barely discernible. It did not mess up my tub, a quick rinse after took care of any residue. However my skin, was glistening…. covered if fine gold micro shimmer. Now get the image of gold paint on skin out of your mind, neither did I look like a disco ball… my skin just glowed. After I moisturized and 8 hours of sleep, the shimmer has worn off… but my oh my, this is the perfect bomb for a soak before a night out… or anytime really when you want to leave your tub looking and feeling like a queen :)

A definite repurchase...

6 comments:

  1. this is my favourite bath bomb love it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mine too, I should have tried it sooner :)

      Delete
  2. Lush products are always lovely, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they are, I'm a serious Lush addict :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, this sounds lovely. I love anything citrus, and gold glitter on top makes it even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds awesome- and the fact that it had glitter in the middle makes it sweet! I haven't read a dragon book in a long time!! This made me want too though. =-)

    ReplyDelete