Saturday, March 24, 2012

Lush Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub

I picked this up for our little Costa Rica vacation. I wanted to take a scrub with me but I didn't want to take the huge tub of my fave Philosophy. However I don't know why it didn't cross my mind to just fill an empty container with some, and only take what I needed. Because I'd never buy Ocean Salt in the first place or ever again. Nothing against the product, it's the price that hurts. This little tub of 120g set me back $19.95 CAD + taxes... I just feel that's a bit much...

Now I had no plans to use this on my face. No physical scrubber for my complexion other than my Clarisonic. This was for my body only.

This scrub has to be stirred first, as the top has a layer of coarse salt. It's soft and creamy, and it felt nice on my legs... nice and abrasive.. Best part is the citrus scent... mmm... delicious...

If you like physical scrubs on your face, you might want to give this a try... it is too expensive as a body buffer... no repurchase for me... not right now...

4 comments:

  1. Best Face scrub ever! Although I do agree its way to expensive to use as a body scrub, but on your face it just leaves a nice refreshed glow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe you're right, but then again you have a flawless complexion, I'm too worried about aggravating my imperfections to try it... :)

      Delete
  2. all these lush products sound awesome. I wish there was a local store- I'm the kind that likes to smell and feel before buying lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no no lush nearby! now I feel so lucky... because I'm like you need to touch smell and feel before handing over my money :)

      Delete