Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Bronzer Collection

 1. CHANEL Soleil Tan De CHANEL - is lovely. My container looks barely touched... I need so very little to get the job done.

2. Lancôme Tropiques Minerale in Natural Sunkiss - a freebie... and gorgeous to boot..

3. Lancôme Tropiques Minerale in Natural Suntan - my first bronzer, and it was a great buy... I love it, as you can see... my hand constantly reaches for it

4. Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Golden Light (1) - just one of those, I really didn't need it but I bought it :)

5. Lancôme Star Bronzer Poudre Soleil Sun Kissed Bronzing Powder in Bronze Solaire (sample) - it sits in my drawer, good for travel...

6. Dior Diorskin Nude Glow Healthy Glow Summer Powder in Aurora (001) - summer fave... so gorgeous

7. Pür Minerals Mineral Glow - too much gold sparkle for my liking... it doesn't get much play these days...
On a side note… I saw The Pipa Bag in a store a few days ago, it was brown textured tortoiseshell color (Town Shoes on Bloor St). I was tempted… it's a pretty bag… but then I decided I don't want a leather purse,  wish it was made out of recycled plastic bottles like my fave Matt and Nat… plus $235 CAD (+ taxes) just wasn't available in my wallet… I had a bathing suit to buy :)

Also I said no to CHANEL… I must have been running a fever :) We were in Holts and Jay pointed out the Knightsbridge blush… I really did not want it… should I be worried? hahahaha

6 comments:

  1. It cracks me up that your husband points it out. My husband wouldn't know the difference between Chanel, Dior or Revlon. He knows where the cosmetics counters are, but that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I know... it's even worse when he knows what and when a collection is coming out before I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can tell which your favorites are!! They're all gorgeous colors. I agree on not liking the glitter too much though- I love it on my eyes but not my face. It looks nice on some people but I feel I just can't pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally... shiny glittery cheeks just look horrible on me... I envy those who pull it off

      Delete
  4. such a good post! love all the swathes! my fave is the Chanel bronzer

    Check out my MAC lipstick give away

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.com/2012/02/mac-lipstick-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete