Sunday, March 25, 2012

vacation beauty routine

Everything to the left of the Vichy sunblock (white and orange tube) is mine, everything to the right is Jay's. I'm not quite sure what possessed me to pack so much makeup and beauty stuff for a week of vacation. I relied on 4 skin care products and mascara the whole time, except for Saturday when I used a foundation, blush, and eyeshadow... still that's a fraction of the junk I brought along.

It seems while on vacation in a very hot climate, I resort to no makeup look... mascara, lots of sunblock, and an occasional eyeliner. I'll definitely try to be smarter next time I pack... but I can't promise myself anything... I like being prepared for all possibilities... :)

2 comments:

  1. You have to take it all, just in case. You never know, you may wake up and want to wear make up. lol. Thats what I tell myself when I end up packing more make up and skincare than clothes. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally agree :) i'm probably what puts us over the weight limit though :)

      Delete