Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The 15% Off Haul

Sephora has a VIB promo until April 6th; 15% off any purchase. I always need to restock, or I'm dreaming of trying something new, so any discount is a welcome one. I went in with a list of 4 items…. I walked out with 5, pretty good if you ask me, considering I'm a junkie for beauty products…

These are the products I needed/wanted/deemed worthy to spend my dollars on:
 
1. Boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil - this is my 3rd bottle. I've tired others, this is my favorite. Currently I'm not even tempted to try anything else.
 
2. Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel - I'm running out of my morning cleanser and decided to try something new. Since I adore product #1 I decided to try something else from the line and chose this. It has a practically perfect score on Sephora's website with over 900 reviews.
 
3. Boscia Luminizing Black Mask - saw a demo of this on the Shopping Chanel, and just can't wait to slap it on Jay's and my own face :)
 
4. Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel - ummmm this is supposedly a face cleanser but I use it on my body. It smells divine… white peach heaven… combined with my black coal soap from Lush (which is also a face product), I achieved a personal perfect body cleansing formula.
 
5. Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year Eyeliner Set - the random product I didn't plan on, but once I swatched the Tangerine Tango Twist pencil I  found myself adding this set to my basket as well. 

And a day prior to this haul, I was flipping through a fashion magazine, and came upon an ad for Stella McCartney's new perfume L.I.L.Y., there was no sample insert, but the bottle in the picture looked so gorgeous I made a mental note to look for it. Sephora has it on their shelves, Jay asked for a sample (he likes to keep busy while I browse :)). The scent is divine (but perfumes are so individual); and I simply adore the name because supposedly it's a nickname Paul had for his wife, and it stands for "Linda I Love You"… I don't consider myself to have a giant mushy side, but this totally made me go "awwww"…

6 comments:

  1. oooh! is the oil a pre-cleanse? Does it take off waterproof mascara? I've wanted one - looked at the Laura Mercier but would try this if you love it! I was there last thursday for my free umbrella, but am going to return one of the items i bought because I HATE IT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use this oil as a pre-cleanse, and I don't wear waterproof mascara so I can't say how it performs... however it removes all my makeup beautifully, when i rub this over my eyes it does not burn or leave that greasy film that you have to blink away, and I don't have to use makeup remover after... I'd suggest you get yourself a sample next time you're in and check it out :)

      Delete
    2. Bought the full size yesterday with the discount - if I don't like it I can always return ;)

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I've got the Naked2 palette in my cart, waiting for payday! I also love that story on the perfume. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I also tend to future shop on Sephora :)

      Delete