Tuesday, April 3, 2012
The 15% Off Haul
Sephora has a VIB promo until April 6th; 15% off any purchase. I always need to restock, or I'm dreaming of trying something new, so any discount is a welcome one. I went in with a list of 4 items…. I walked out with 5, pretty good if you ask me, considering I'm a junkie for beauty products…
These are the products I needed/wanted/deemed worthy to spend my dollars on:
1. Boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil - this is my 3rd bottle. I've tired others, this is my favorite. Currently I'm not even tempted to try anything else.
2. Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel - I'm running out of my morning cleanser and decided to try something new. Since I adore product #1 I decided to try something else from the line and chose this. It has a practically perfect score on Sephora's website with over 900 reviews.
3. Boscia Luminizing Black Mask - saw a demo of this on the Shopping Chanel, and just can't wait to slap it on Jay's and my own face :)
4. Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel - ummmm this is supposedly a face cleanser but I use it on my body. It smells divine… white peach heaven… combined with my black coal soap from Lush (which is also a face product), I achieved a personal perfect body cleansing formula.
5. Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year Eyeliner Set - the random product I didn't plan on, but once I swatched the Tangerine Tango Twist pencil I found myself adding this set to my basket as well.
And a day prior to this haul, I was flipping through a fashion magazine, and came upon an ad for Stella McCartney's new perfume L.I.L.Y., there was no sample insert, but the bottle in the picture looked so gorgeous I made a mental note to look for it. Sephora has it on their shelves, Jay asked for a sample (he likes to keep busy while I browse :)). The scent is divine (but perfumes are so individual); and I simply adore the name because supposedly it's a nickname Paul had for his wife, and it stands for "Linda I Love You"… I don't consider myself to have a giant mushy side, but this totally made me go "awwww"…