Sunday, April 1, 2012

Burberry Sheer Eye Shadow in Rosewood No. 09

I love me some Burberry, I know not all do. Some are just not impressed by the packaging, quality, or formulation of their shadows. Maybe I'm not as shadow savvy as they are because I love it all, and when I swatched Rosewood I wanted it. They are pricey at $33 CAD, but you get a lot of product, which actually makes them cost effective.
I have nothing against their crosshatch gunmetal packaging, or the Burberry pattern embossed shadow, love it, did I mention that I love it? :)..
I'm having a hard time describing this shade...taupe?, brownish mauve?... either way lovely. It has a bit of a shimmer to it, but is in no way glittery... I'm a sucker for luxury brands... the SA tried to talk me into a lipstick as well, but I passed... a bit at a time...
first shot, natural light, shade...
second shot flash...

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love Burberry, even if the prices are a bit extravagant :P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a gorgeous colour. I really want to try some more Burberry make up. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really want to try their lipsticks and glosses maybe even a foundation but my wallet is saying no right now :)

      Delete